Best Embedded Systems Training in Chennai
Our Training in Chromepet is completely looking to offer this Embedded Systems training in various places in and around Chennai. Our Embedded Systems training centres are equipped with perfect environment to learn with all required facilities. We guide our Embedded Systems training students to be a certified at end of our course. In the last six months timeframe we are completed Embedded Systems training for more than 43+ students with excellent feedback and placements.
We are charging very competitive in the market which helps to bring more Embedded Systems professionals into this market. Our Embedded Systems training course fee is very nominal which anyone can pay in instalment basis as well. We are having multiple class timings which suit everyone who wants to learn in their own timings. Our Embedded Systems training will be scheduled in regular weekdays and weekends based on the students request. We do have fast track Embedded Systems training and online Embedded Systems training with one-to-one basis. We are giving more Embedded Systems training for corporates which employees of their company will be benefits with our training.
Embedded Systems Training Key Features
IICT Technologies offers Embedded Systems Training in Chennai in more than 9+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 30+ Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Embedded Systems Training Batch Schedule
Here are the Embedded Systems Training Classes in Chennai Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your interest.
Embedded Systems Training Syllabus
- What is an Embedded Systems?
- What are the Embedded Applications and Functions?
- What are the Embedded Design constraints?
- What the components of Embedded Hardware and Software?
- What the Building block of embedded project?
- What are the Hardware and Software Embedded Tools?
- What is Embedded C?
- What is Microcontroller & Microprocessors?
- What is RTS?
- What is RTOS?
- Sample Embedded Hardware Schematic Creation
- Sample Embedded C program
Specific Processor Architectures (or) Controllers
8051/PIC /Beegle Bone Black8/16/32 Bit Controller
- Introduction to ( 8/16/32) 8051 and Pic Micro Controller
- Microchip’s PIC® microcontrollers and its MCU family
- Introduction to Embedded C
- Working with PIC 16F877A using Embedded C
- MPLAB IDE with CCS and Hi-tech compiler suit
- Serial programming and In circuit system programming(ICSP) with 16F877A
- Working with system peripherals I/O, timers, PWM , ADC, CCP, UART,RTC and WDT of PIC 18F877A/Debugging with PICKIT 2
- Interfacing LEDs, LCD, Matrix keypad, Multiplexed 7 segment display, Relay and Motor
Embedded Application Development
- Working with Communication protocols SPI, I2C and CAN with PIC16F877A
- Project development using PIC 16F877A/At89C51
- Introduction to the Linux kernel
- Linux kernel sources
- New features in Linux 2.6 (since 2.6.10)
- Linux kernel command usage
- Files and process subsystem in linux kernel
- Memory management in linux kernel
- Inter Process Communication
- Time and Timers
- Creating Libraries
- Kernel Synchronization
- Kernel Parameters
- Kernel Configuration and Compilation
- Conceptual understanding of Device Drivers
Advance C Programming
- Storage class
- Scope and Lifetime of a variable
- Structure and Union
- Recursive Functions
- Pointers and Arrays
- Pointers and Functions
- Pointers and Strings
- Function Pointers
- Command line arguments
- File Operations
- Complicated Declarations
- Linked List
- Sorting and Searching
- Stack and Queue
Embedded Linux system development
- Introduction to embedded Linux
- Basic requirements for Embedded Linux Product Development Cross-compiling toolchains
- Building Development Environment
- Target & Host Setup
- Setting Up Networking Services
- Bootloader commands and usage
- Loading RootFS in Platfrom by various techniques
- Building Your Own Embedded Linux Distribution
- Kernel Configuration and Compilation
- Building embedded Linux systems with Buildroot
- Booting Linux
- Porting embedded linux (ubuntu version) to Beegle Bone Black Processor
- Introduction to Device driver
- Kernel Module Programming Basics
- Kernel Debugging Techniques
- Accessing Hardware Mechanisms
- The proc file system programming
- Communicating with Hardware
- Hardware and Interrupt Handling
- Tasklets and Bottom halves
- Kernel Threads
- Sleep and wakeup (wait queues)
Memory Mapping and DMA
- Memory Management
- Concurrency and Race Conditions
- Time, Delays and Deferred Work
- The Linux Device Model
- Character Device Drivers
- Block Device Drivers
- Serial device driver
- Introduction to Real Time systems
- What is Hard and Soft Real time systems
- Basic of RTS
- Training on RTOS Concepts (task, semaphore, Multitasking)
- Introduction to RTOS Tools (utron, Ucos, Nucleous, EFOS, Android, WINCE)
- Sample exercise on RTOS programming
- Embedded Latest technologies, Communication systems
- Training on GPS, GPRS / 3G, Tracking devices
- Training on Automotive Infotainment
- Introduction on Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Mira cast,
- HDMI, Mirror link technologies
- Introduction on Embedded Android Devices,Smartphone architectures
IICT Technologies offers 250+ IT training course in more than 20+ branches with 10+ years Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
IICT Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
More than 2000+ students placed in last year. It has a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements. IICT Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record.
- 1000+ interviews organized.
Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relevant technologies. Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications. Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade. Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. IICT technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
IICT Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Customized training
You will receive IICT Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, IICT Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.
Embedded Systems Training Reviews
Embedded Systems Trainer Profile & Placement
Our Embedded Systems Trainers
- More than 10 Years of experience in Jenkins Technologies
- Has worked on multiple real time Jenkins projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Chennai
- Trained 2000+ Students so far
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- certified Professionals
Embedded Systems Placement Training in Chennai
- More than 2000+ students Trained
- 95% percent Placement Record
- 1100+ Interviews Organized