ETL Testing Training Key Features
IICT Technologies offers ETL Testing Training in Chennai in more than 9+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 30+ Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ETL Testing Training Batch Schedule
Here are the ETL Testing Training Classes in Chennai Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your interest.
ETL Testing Training Syllabus
DWH: Data Ware Housing Concepts
- What is Data Warehouse?
- Need of Data Warehouse
- Introduction to OLTP, ETL and OLAP Systems
- Difference between OLTP and OLAP
- Data Warehouse Architecture
- Data Marts
- ODS [Operational Data Store]
- Dimensional Modelling
- Difference between relation and dimensional modelling
- Star Schema and Snowflake Schema
- What is fact table
- What is Dimension table
- Normalization and De-Normalization
- ETL architecture
- What is ETL and importance of ETL testing
- How DWH ETL Testing is different from the Application Testing
- SDLC/STLC in the ETL Projects (ex: V Model, Water fall model)
- Challenges in DWH ETL Testing compare to other testing
- Incompatible and duplicate data.
- Loss of data during ETL process.
- Testers have no privileges to execute ETL jobs by their own.
- Volume and complexity of data is very huge.
- Fault in business process and procedures.
- Trouble acquiring and building test data.
- ETL Testing Work flow activities involved
- Analyze and interpret business requirements/ workflows to Create
- Approve requirements and prepare the Test plan for the system testing
- Prepare the test cases with the help of design documents provided by the
- Execute system testing and integration testing.
- Best practices to Create quality documentations (Test plans, Test Scripts and Test closure summaries)
- How to detect the bugs in the ETL testing
- How to report the bugs in the ETL testing
- How to co-ordinate with developer team for resolving the defects
- Analyze and interpret business requirements/ workflows to Create
- Types of ETL Testing
- Data completeness.
- Data transformation.
- Data quality.
- Performance and scalability.
- Integration testing.
- User-acceptance testing.
- SQL Queries for ETL Testing
- Incremental load testing
- Initial Load / Full load testing
- Different ETL tools available in the market
- Ab Initio
- IBM Data stage
- Power Center Components
- Repository Manager
- Workflow Manager
- Workflow Monitor
- Power Center Admin Console
- Informatica Concepts and Overview
- Informatica Architecture.
- SourcesWorking with relational Sources
- Working with Flat Files
- Working with Relational Targets
- Working with Flat file Targets
- Transformations – Active and Passive Transformations
- Lookup –Different types of lookup Caches
- Sequence Generator
- Source Qualifer
- Update Strategy
- Stored Procedure
- Slowly Changing Dimension
- SCD Type1
- SCD Type2 — Date, Flag and Version
- SCD Type3
- Workflow Manger
- Creating Reusable tasks
- Workflows, Worklets & Sessions
- Decision task
- Control Task
- Event wait task
- Timer task
- Monitoring workflows and debugging errors
- Indirect Loading
- Constraint based load ordering
- Target Load plan
- Worklet ,Mapplet ,Resuable transformation
- Migration ?ML migration and Folder Copy.
- Scheduling Workflow
- Parameter and variables
- XML Source, Target and Transformations
- Performance Tuning
- Pipeline Partition
- Dynamic Partition
- Pushdown optimization
- Preparation of Test Cases
- Executing Test case
- Preparing Sample data
- Data validation in Source and target
- Load and performance testing
- Unit testing Procedures.
- Error handling procedures.
IICT Technologies offers 250+ IT training course in more than 20+ branches with 10+ years Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
IICT Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
More than 2000+ students placed in last year. It has a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements. IICT Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record.
- 1000+ interviews organized.
Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relevant technologies. Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications. Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade. Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. IICT technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
IICT Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Customized training
You will receive IICT Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, IICT Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.
ETL Testing Training Reviews
ETL Testing Trainer Profile & Placement
Our ETL Testing Trainers
- More than 10 Years of experience in ETL® Testing Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime ETL Testing projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Chennai
- Trained 2000+ Students so far
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- ETL Testing certified Professionals
ETL Testing Placement Training in Chennai
- More than 2000+ students Trained
- 95% percent Placement Record
- 975+ Interviews Organized