What we do at Training in Chromepet for Manual Testing?
Software Testing has created huge demand in IT industry .All the Companies are in real competitive to deliver the Quality Product .So IT industry is in need of people with requisite skills and knowledge has created the need for training in Software Testing. What we at Training in Chromepet aim to do?. We are training the “Professional” based on the need of IT industry.
What is Manual Testing?
Manual Testing is a process carried out to find the defects. In this method the tester plays an important role as end user and verify all features of the application to ensure that the behavior of the application. The Manual Testing is very basic type of testing which helps to find the bugs in the application under test.
Why Manual Testing?
The main Goal of Manual Testing is to make sure that the application under test is defect free and software application is working as per the requirement specification document. This type includes the testing of the Software manually i.e. without using any automated tool or any script. In this type, tester takes over the role of end user and test the Software to identify any un-expected behavior or bug.
Whom Manual Testing is suitable for?
Manual Testing is suitable for all IT professionals who look forward to become Testing Expertise in future and become industry experts on the same. This course can be pursued by IT and Non-IT professionals (including Fresher’s and Experience Candidate)
Job opportunities in Manual Testing
Software Testing has created huge demand in IT industry .All the Companies are in real competitive to deliver the Quality Product .So IT industry is in need of people with requisite skills and knowledge has created the need for training in Software Testing.
Manual Testing Training Key Features
IICT Technologies offers Manual Testing Training in Chennai in more than 9+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 30+ Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Manual Testing Training Batch Schedule
Here are the Manual Testing Classes in Chennai Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your interest.
Manual Testing Training Syllabus
Manual Testing Course Syllabus
- Introduction to testing
- Verification vs validation
- Types of Applications
- Probabilities of getting an error in an application
- SDLC – Software Development Life Cycle
- Incremental(Agile methodology and Scrum Framework)
- Advantages and Disadvantages of each software development life cycle
- Principles of Testing
- STLC –Software Testing Life Cycle
- Difference between Test case, Use case and Scenario’s.
- How to prepare test plan and strategy
- How to Prepare test case template?
- Difference between Error, bug, defect and failure
- Test Case Design Technique
- Boundary value Analysis
- Equivalence Partitioning
- Decision Table
- State Transition Diagram
- Use Case Testing
- Bug Life cycle
- How to Prepare Bug template?
- Bug Tracking tool
- Types of Testing
- Difference between static and Dynamic testing
- Difference between Functional and Non-functional testing
- Black box testing and its types
- White box testing and its types
- System Integration Testing vs User Acceptance Testing
- Entry Criteria and Exit Criteria
- Test Environment and Test data preparation
- Flow graph notations
- Statement coverage
- Branch Coverage
- path coverage
- Cyclometric Complexity
- Integration testing
- Big Bang Integration
- Incremental Approach – Top Down, Bottom up and Hybrid
- Requirement traceability matrix
IICT Technologies offers 250+ IT training course in more than 20+ branches with 10+ years Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
IICT Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
More than 2000+ students placed in last year. It has a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements. IICT Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record.
- 1000+ interviews organized.
Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relevant technologies. Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications. Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade. Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. IICT technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
IICT Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Customized training
You will receive IICT Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, IICT Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.
Manual Testing Training Reviews
Manual Testing Trainer Profile & Placement
Our Manual Testing Trainers
- More than 10 Years of experience in Manual Testing® Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime Manual Testingprojects
- Working in a top MNC company in Chennai
- Trained 2000+ Students so far
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- Manual Testing certified Professionals
Manual Testing Placement Training in Chennai
- More than 2000+ students Trained
- 92% percent Placement Record
- 1000+ Interviews Organized