Best Ruby Training in Chennai
Our Training in Chromepet is completely looking to offer this Ruby training in various places in and around Chennai. Our Ruby training centres are equipped with perfect environment to learn with all required facilities. We guide our Ruby training students to be a certified at end of our course. In the last six months timeframe we are completed Ruby training for more than 70+ students with excellent feedback and placements. We are charging very competitive in the market which helps to bring more Ruby professionals into this market. Our Ruby training course fee is very nominal which anyone can pay in instalment basis as well. We are having multiple class timings which suit everyone who wants to learn in their own timings. Our Ruby training will be scheduled in regular weekdays and weekends based on the students request. We do have fast track Ruby training and online Ruby training with one-to-one basis. We are giving more Ruby training for corporates which employees of their company will be benefits with our training.
Ruby Training Key Features
IICT Technologies offers Ruby Training in Chennai in more than 9+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 30+ Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Ruby Training Batch Schedule
Here are the Ruby Training Classes in Chennai Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your interest.
Ruby Training Syllabus
- What is Ruby?
- What is it used for?
- The Command Prompt
- Installing Ruby
- Running Ruby
- Ruby Documentation: RDoc and ri
- Ruby Is an Object-Oriented Language
- Some basic Ruby
- Arrays and Hashes
- Control Structures
- Regular Expressions
- blocks and Iterators
- Reading and Writing
basic Ruby Language Elements
- Structure of statements and comments.
- Variables and constants.
- Assignments and calculations
- Integer, float and string formats.
- Single and double quotes
- Here documents, general strings
- blocks and the if statement.
- Writing conditions.
- Comparative, boolean and range operators.
- Conditionals – if, unless, case, etc.
- Loops – while, for in, until, etc.
- break, next, retry and redo.
- defined? and ternary operators.
Collections (Arrays and Hashes) in Ruby
- What is a collection?
- Arrays and hashes.
- Constructing an array.
- Nesting arrays. Hash keys, iterators, etc.
Object Orientation: Individual Objects
- History – unstructured and structured code.
- Introduction to object oriented programming.
- classes and methods.
- Static and nonstatic.
- Instances, constructors and destructors.
- Accessing members of a class.
- Loading and using classes.
- Direct access to variables.
- Encouraging class use.
Classes and Objects
- Objects, classes and methods.
- Constructors and attributes.
- Instance and class variables.
- Class and object methods.
- Including files – load and require.
More Classes and Objects
- Public, private and protected visibility.
- Singletons and defs.
- Inheritance mixins, and super.
- Destructors and garbage collection.
- Namespaces and modules.
- What Regular Expressions Let You Do
- Ruby’s Regular Expressions
- Anchors, literals, character groups and counts.
- Matching in Ruby.
- Modifiers i, o, x and m.
- Pattern matching variables.
- Digging Deeper
- Pattern-based Substitution
- Advanced Regular Expressions
Special Variables and Pseudo-Variables
- ARGV, $0 and friends – the command line.
- Other special variables from $: through $$ to $<.
- Environment variables.
- Reserved words in Ruby.
- begin and end (and a mention of bEGIN and END).
- raise and rescue.
- throw and catch
MySQL Database Connectivity
- Using Ruby/DbI to connect to MySQL
- Database connectivity: introducing the DbI module
- Origins of DbI, the database interface module
- DbI architecture
- Overview of available DbDs (database drivers)
- Setting up and configuring DbI and DbDs
- Sending the SQL statement to the database for execution
- Displaying a single value returned from the database
- Displaying multiple rows of data returned from the database
- Handling errors
IICT Technologies offers 250+ IT training course in more than 20+ branches with 10+ years Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
IICT Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
More than 2000+ students placed in last year. It has a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements. IICT Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record.
- 1000+ interviews organized.
Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relevant technologies. Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications. Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade. Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. IICT technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
IICT Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Customized training
You will receive IICT Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, IICT Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.
Ruby Training Reviews
Ruby Trainer Profile & Placement
Our Ruby Trainers
- More than 10 Years of experience in Ruby Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime Ruby projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Chennai
- Trained 2000+ Students so far
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- certified Professionals
Ruby Placement Training in Chennai
- More than 2300+ students Trained
- 97% percent Placement Record
- 986+ Interviews Organized