Best SOA Admin Training in Chennai
Our Training in Chromepet is completely looking to offer this SOA Admin training in various places in and around Chennai. Our SOA Admin training centres are equipped with perfect environment to learn with all required facilities. We guide our SOA Admin training students to be a certified at end of our course. In the last six months’ timeframe, we are completed SOA Admin training for more than 85+ students with excellent feedback and placements. We are charging very competitive in the market which helps to bring more SOA Admin professionals into this market. Our SOA Admin training course fee is very nominal which anyone can pay in installment basis as well. We are having multiple class timings which suit everyone who wants to learn in their own timings. Our SOA Admin training will be scheduled in regular weekdays and weekends based on the student’s request. We do have fast track SOA Admin training and online SOA Admin training with one-to-one basis. We are giving more SOA Admin training for corporates which employees of their company will be benefits with our training.
In our course plan, you will learn Introducing SOA and Oracle SOA Suite 11g, Installing Oracle SOA Suite 11gSOA, Managing SOA Composite Applications, Administering the SOA Infrastructure, Administering Oracle JCA Adapters and Binding Components, Administering BPEL Process Service Components and Engines, Administering Oracle Mediator Service Components and Engines, Administering Decision Service Components and Business Rules Service Engines,Administering Oracle User Messaging Service,Administering Human Task Service Components and Human Workflow Service Engines,Administering Business Events,Configuring Security Services and Policies,Tuning Performance of Oracle SOA Suite and Components,Troubleshooting Oracle SOA Suite,Configuring High Availability for Oracle SOA Suite,Backing Up and Recovery of Oracle SOA Suite Instances, with practical exercises and live examples.
SOA Admin Training Key Features
IICT Technologies offers SOA Admin Training in Chennai in more than 9+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 30+ Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
SOA Admin Training Batch Schedule
Here are the SOA Admin doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your interest.
SOA Admin Training Syllabus
Introducing SOA and Oracle SOA Suite 11g
- Describing Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) Concepts
- Introducing Service Component Architecture (SCA) Composite Applications
- Describing Oracle SOA Suite 11g Architecture and Components
- Introducing Oracle SOA Suite 11g Administration Tools
Installing Oracle SOA Suite 11gSOA
- Creating SOA Schemas with the Repository Creation Utility
- Installing Oracle SOA Suite 11g
- Configuring an Oracle WebLogic Domain with SOA Suite 11g Components
- Exploring Oracle Enterprise Manager Fusion Middleware Control Console
Managing SOA Composite Applications
- Describing Composite Application Structure and Dependencies
- Deploying Composite Applications
- Testing and Monitoring Composite Applications
- Managing Composite Application Life Cycle
Administering the SOA Infrastructure
- Configuring Oracle SOA Suite 11g SOA Infrastructure Properties
- Monitoring SOA Infrastructure Run-time Information
Administering Oracle JCA Adapters and Binding Components
- Describing JCA Adapters and Binding Components
- Configuring JCA Adapter Properties
- Configuring File, Database, and JMS JCA Adapter Run-time Resources
- Monitoring JCA Adapter Instances and Faults
Administering BPEL Process Service Components and Engines
- Describing BPEL Components and Service Engine
- Configuring BPEL Service Engine Properties
- Tracking Messages in a Composite Application With a BPEL Process
- Monitoring BPEL Process Component Instances
- Managing BPEL Process Component Instances and Faults
Administering Oracle Mediator Service Components and Engines
- Describing Mediator Components and Service Engines
- Configuring Mediator Service Engine Properties
- Monitoring Mediator Component Instances and Routing Information
- Managing Mediator Faults
Administering Decision Service Components and Business Rules Service Engines
- Describing Decision Services and Business Rules Service Engines
- Monitoring Business Rules Service Engine Instances and Faults
Administering Oracle User Messaging Service
- Describing User Messaging Service (UMS) Architecture and Components
- Configuring UMS for Human Workflow and BPEL Process Components
- Configuring Oracle Web Logic Server Embedded LDAP Server
- Configuring the Email Messaging Driver
- Testing UMS Services
Administering Human Task Service Components and Human Workflow Service Engines
- Describing Human Workflow Components and Service Engine
- Configuring the Human Workflow Services
- Configuring Human Workflow Task Service Properties
- Exploring the Work list Application for Task Management Application
- Describing User Messaging Preferences
Administering Business Events
- Describing Business Events
- Describing the Event Delivery Network Architecture
- Managing Business Event Subscriptions
- Monitoring Business Event Occurrences
Configuring Security Services and Policies
- Describing Oracle Web Services Manager Functionality
- Describing Web Service Security Concepts
- Creating a Simple Web Service Security Policy
- Securing a Service Endpoint with the Security Policy
- Monitoring Web Service Security Violations
Tuning Performance of Oracle SOA Suite and Components
- Stopping Managed Servers
- Extending SOA Database Table spaces
- Managing connection thresholds
- Optimizing Loading of Enterprise Manager Metric Page Information
- Purging data from Dehydration Store
Troubleshooting Oracle SOA Suite
- Resolving Managed Server Startup Problems
- Managing Connection Timeouts
- Identifying Log Files
- Configuring Log Levels
- Viewing Log File Entries
- Identifying and Resolving Common Application Problems
Configuring High Availability for Oracle SOA Suite
- Describing Types of High Availability Options
- Describing High Availability Implementations
Backing Up and Recovery of Oracle SOA Suite Instances
- Adopting a Backup and Recovery Strategy
- Backing Up Oracle Fusion Middleware Environments
- Backing Up the SOA Database Schemas
- Recovering Oracle Fusion Middleware Environments
- Recovering SOA Database Schemas
IICT Technologies offers 250+ IT training course in more than 20+ branches with 10+ years Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
IICT Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
More than 2000+ students placed in last year. It has a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements. IICT Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record.
- 1000+ interviews organized.
Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relevant technologies. Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications. Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade. Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. IICT technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
IICT Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Customized training
You will receive IICT Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, IICT Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.
SOA Admin Training Reviews
SOA Admin Trainer Profile & Placement
Our SOA Admin Trainers
- More than 11 Years of experience in Weblogic Server Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime SOA Admin projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Chennai
- Trained 2100+ Students so far.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- certified Professionals
SOA Admin Placement Training in Chennai
- More than 2000+ students Trained
- 95% percent Placement Record
- 1300+ Interviews Organized