What we do at Training in Chromepet for Struts ?
We are the giving the struct training with full of hands-on experience.For struct first we giving the introduction of basic java,servelet and jsp.In these we are assigning the task for the student to understand the concept of struct.
What is Struts?
It is a frame work and it is mainly used to develop a web application on the top of JSP and SERVLETS. It is developed based MVC (Model View Controller) architecture
As part of struts frame work, there will be so many classes and interface which contains common web application related logics.
Those logics have been used almost all our java based web application So it is used to simplifying the development web application.
Whom Struts is suitable for?
Struct is suitable for the person who already having the basic knowledge of Core Java, SERVLET and JSP..and its also siutable for all professional who are willing to know about java technologies.
Job opportunities in Struts
All we are knowing that java and java framworks are evergrowing technologies.Now a days most of the companies needs struts developer to create an application.Most of the small scale companies to large scale companies needs java framework developers.So,lots of openings is going for java framework
Struts Training Key Features
IICT Technologies offers Struts Training in Chennai in more than 9+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 30+ Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Struts Training Batch Schedule
Here are the Struts Training Classes in Chennai Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your interest.
Struts Training Syllabus
Struts 2: the modern web application framework
- Web applications: a quick study
- Frameworks for web applications
- The Struts 2 framework
Saying hello to Struts 2
- Declarative architecture
- A quick hello
- HelloWorld using annotations
Working with Struts 2 actions
- Introducing Struts 2 actions
- Packaging your actions
- Implementing actions
- Transferring data onto objects
- File uploading: a case study
Adding workflow with interceptors
- Why intercept requests
- Interceptors in action
- Surveying the built-in Struts 2 interceptors
- Declaring interceptors
- Building your own interceptor
Data transfer: OGNL and type conversion
- Data transfer and type conversion: common tasks of the web application domain
- OGNL and Struts 2
- Built-in type converters
- Customizing type conversion
Building a view: tags
- Getting started
- An overview of Struts tags
- Data tags
- Control tags
- Miscellaneous tags
- Using JSTL and other native tags
- A brief primer for the OGNL expression language
UI component tags
- Why we need UI component tags
- Tags, templates, and themes
- UI Component tag reference
Results in detail
- Life after the action
- Commonly used result types
- JSP alternatives
- Global results
Integrating with Spring and Hibernate/JPA
- Why use Spring with Struts 2
- Adding Spring to Struts 2
- Why use the Java Persistence API with Struts 2
Exploring the validation framework
- Getting familiar with the validation framework
- Wiring your actions for validation
- Writing a custom validator
- Validation framework advanced topics
- The Struts 2 framework and Java i18n
- A Struts 2 i18n demo
- Struts 2 i18n: the details
- Overriding the framework’s default locale determination
Extending Struts 2 with plug-ins
- Plug-in overview
- Common plug-ins
- Internal component system
- Writing a breadcrumb plug-in
- Setting up your environment
- Unit-testing your actions
- Maximizing reuse
- Advanced UI tag usage
Migration from Struts Classic
- Translating Struts Classic knowledge
- Converting by piecemeal
- Advanced action usage
- Dynamic method invocation
- Using tokens to prevent duplicate form submits
- Displaying wait pages automatically
- A single action for CRUD operations
- Tiles and Struts 2
IICT Technologies offers 250+ IT training course in more than 20+ branches with 10+ years Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
IICT Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
More than 2000+ students placed in last year. It has a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements. IICT Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record.
- 1000+ interviews organized.
Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relevant technologies. Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications. Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade. Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. IICT technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
IICT Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Customized training
You will receive IICT Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, IICT Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.
Struts Training Reviews
Struts Trainer Profile & Placement
Our Struts Trainers
- More than 11 Years of experience in Struts Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime Struts projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Chennai
- Trained 2100+ Students so far.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- certified Professionals
Struts Placement Training in Chennai
- More than 2000+ students Trained
- 95% percent Placement Record
- 1300+ Interviews Organized